Actions Items and Exercises
Activities to Help with Self Development, Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety
- Calm Your Anxious Brain by Reminding Yourself That You Are SafeCalm Your Anxious Brain by Reminding Yourself That You Are Safe Every human has a certain level of anxiety. We need it. It electrifies our fight, flight … Continue reading Calm Your Anxious Brain by Reminding Yourself That You Are Safe
- Take Inventory of Things You Like, Don’t Like, and Are Meh AboutExercise to encourage self development, increase mental health and help with depression and anxiety.
- Remind Yourself What It Means to Be PositiveSUMMARY When we think of positivity in its true definition we enable ourselves to find hope in our current situation, and we take away pressure to be … Continue reading Remind Yourself What It Means to Be Positive
- Assess and Protect Your EnergyBackground We pick up energy from others. Positive energy is beneficial and we may feel an uplift in our mood. Negative energy can leave us in a … Continue reading Assess and Protect Your Energy
- Do value judgements on other people’s opinionInstead of internalizing, wonder why people say the things they say. We sometimes forget that people’s opinions are just that – their opinion. We tend to forget … Continue reading Do value judgements on other people’s opinion